Thursday, February 3, 2011

Ramble

You have been amazing and then you are amazingly crazy I can not fall back and be who I use to be. I can not roll back into the 50s and be that quiet little housewife. The worst thing God may have done was give me a voice so that I can curse your sorry ass out. You have made me a great women but made me extremely crazy at the same time. I refresh to be a washed up women who is mad constantly over love. You are an asshole and that is not my fault. I will be a strong women and admit when I am hurt and baby you heart me. Shit you broke my heart and I am scared to ever love again but I can not allow you to continue to break. I will always carry around the scars you gave me. But I will let you go because you pain can no longer be my baggage I am a strong women and refuse to let you break me any further. Thank you for the love you have shared with me but that is no longer what I require from you to survive.

No comments: